Exchanging a foreign licence for a Finnish one:

If you have a foreign licence and want (or have) to change it into a Finnish one the first step is to go to Ajovarma there they will tell you what to do.

If they order you to go straight to the driving test you’ll need a car with an additional brake. If you also have to do the theory test, you might If you also need to take additional lessons we will be glad to help you.

Give us a call or come to our office and we see what we can do for you.

Other useful links: http://www.expat-finland.com/living_in_finland/driving.html